Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Top Trail Cycle Hire Limited
Terms & Conditions:
Hire & Tour Liability:
Bicycles & Equipment Hire Conditions:
- The hirer is responsible for all hired items provided by Top Trail Cycle Hire Limited for both themselves and any other rider included in their tour group during the period of responsibility.
- The hirer recognizes that any personal injury caused to himself, themselves, or by them to others during the period of responsibility is not the responsibility of Top Trail Hire and Tours Limited
- The Hirer accepts that they are responsible for the cost of replacement, repair, or other remedy should any loss or damage occur to hired items during the period of responsibility.
- Where cycle locking devices are provided it is expected that the hirer will employ the lock (device) for the protection of the property of Top Trail Cycle Hire Limited.
- An open credit card imprint may be taken as security.
Tour Terms and Conditions
Booking and Payment
- Bike Hire and Shuttles
- For each rider full payment of the service is required prior to departure.
- For group bookings of 10 or more full payment is required 7 days prior to departure.
- No reservation shall be confirmed between Top Trail Cycle Hire Limited and the customer until payment has been made and acknowledged in writing by Top Trail Cycle Hire Limited
- In the event of a cancellation of the group reservation within two (2) days of departure, no refund will be made, and for periods longer than seven (7) days a credit or refund of the reservation fee less a $25.00 booking fee for each booking will be made.
- Combo Tour Packages including accommodation will require a 25% deposit payment upfront at the point of booking to act as confirmation of booking. With full payment minimum 7 days prior to booking departure
- Cancellation by the client within the fourteen days of the commencement of a Tour will be assessed on a case-by-case basis (illness, unavoidable circumstances) but may result in no refund.
- Credit card payments may attract a 3% surcharge.
- Top Trail Cycle Hire Limited reserves the right to cancel any tour if minimum numbers have not been reached or for reasons beyond our control. In this event, we will endeavour to provide a full credit to ride again or refund.
- Top Trail Cycle Hire Limited reserves the right to decline to accept any participant or hirer at any time.
- Top Trail Cycle Hire Limited reserves the right to amend services or prices should it become necessary in either the interests of safety or unforeseen circumstances. We undertake to advise clients as soon as possible of any changes to service, schedule, or price.
Risk Disclosure & Liability
- Bookings are accepted on the understanding that clients are aware that they are taking part in an activity (cycling) that may involve certain inherent risks, including inclement weather, rough terrain and conditions, and other accidents that may cause injury or loss to themselves and others or loss or damage to their own or others property. Despite these risks, they wish to take part in that activity and accept sole responsibility for their own safety.
- In addition, the client will not make any claim against Top Trail Cycle Hire Limited or its officers or employees, or agents in respect of their taking part in the activity, including for any injury, loss, or damage suffered by themselves or others.
- The client must take account of their own physical fitness level and personal health status when deciding to participate in the activity.
- Top Trail Cycle Hire Limited advises you to purchase sufficient travel, accident, medical luggage, and cancellation insurance
Claims and Complaint Procedure
- If any complaint should arise during the tour the client should inform Top Trail Cycle Hire Limited personnel as soon as possible and we will endeavour to rectify the matter. If the complaint cannot be resolved at the time the client should write to • Top Trail Cycle Hire Limited within twenty-eight (28) days of completion of the activity.
- The Laws of New Zealand apply. Each client agrees that these laws are binding on themselves, their heirs, their legal assigns, administrators and executors.
Top Trail Cycle Hire Ltd 5th April 2022